- LS7 427 CID - built, installed, & tuned by Lingenfelter Performance Engineering
- 640 horsepower / 630 ft lbs of torque
- Over $30K package at Lingenfelter
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Electron blue exterior, Black top, Black interior, Heads-up display
- Stainless Kooks 1 7/8" headers, stainless 3" hi-flow catd and Borla stinger exhaust
- Lingenfelter remote engine oil cooler
- Ron Davis aluminum radiator
- Zoom dual disc clutch installed by Lingenfelter
- Hurst quick throw shifter
- Lingenfelter C5 In-tank fuel pump
- Lingenfelter mini-tubbed rear
- Forgeline ZX3R 3-piece racing wheels Polished lip / Satin face
- Correct wheel offsets provided by Lingenfelter - No clearance issues!
- 18 x 9.5" w Michelin P275/35ZR18 tires
- 19 x 12" w/ Michelin P345/30ZR19 tires
- C6-Z06 rotors & calipers
- 4.10 gear w/ hardened output shaft
- Pfadt sway bars front and rear
- Only 30K miles on car / 6K miles motor
- Complete car professionally built and maintained, Adult owned, never abused or raced, everything works, no issues!
- Always stored in a climate controlled garage, never driven in the rain
- You will not be able to touch building this car for the asking price, no disappointments!
-Have all receipts and certificates.
-Please use the link below to view the complete details on the engine work completed by Lingenfelter, this is the actual car on their website
Please contact Wes Sisson
Price updated 3-7-2014